The assembly manual for your Shapeoko 5 Pro.
- The 4x2 and 2x2 sizes only use 3 Baseframe Members (Pg. 5).
- The 4x4 size uses 4 Baseframe Members.
Carbide Motion is the machine controller that operates your Shapeoko 5 Pro.
Carbide Create is the CAD/CAM software that allows you to create your own projects.
Getting Started with CNC
This is the first course that you should watch to get familiar with the basics of CNC.
Running a Shapekoko
This course will walk you through the process of setting up your Shapeoko 5 Pro and running your first job.
Getting Started with Carbide Create
This course will familiarize you with Carbide Create and how to use it to create your own projects.
We have a very active community of users on our forum. Please feel free to ask questions and share your projects but note that it is not a support forum.
If you have a support question, please contact us at https://carbide3d.com/contact/.
- Troubleshooting Homing Problems here
Errata and Changes
- (Mar 28, 2023) Machines now ship with a sticker on the Y-axis, next to the BitSetter, that includes a QR code linking to this page, plus the machine revision number.
- (Mar 28, 2023) Revision 2 machines are built with a new production process to avoid some early packing and assembly errors.
- (Before Feb 15, 2023) Early machines, had a bug in the firmware that caused the machine to freeze up. More information about upgrading to the latest firmware can be found here.